Monday, September 2, 2013

OOTD

Good day Good people;-)
Here is my OOTD. For this dress I used Vogue pattern 2481. I stepped outside the box and used a printed chiffon, instead of the more structured materials suggested on the pattern envelope as I did want it to have a very casual easiness. I lined the dress with an interlock knit. Overall, I think it was a success. I got a few compliments when I wore it out last night. There is a zipper on the right side (I guess that they figured that the pleating on the left side would make inserting the zipper difficult). I wore my yellow Luchiny sandals that I L-O-V-E and a pair of teardrop earrings and my omega necklace. I have a natural colored wristlet that I carry when I go out. Have you ever completely ignored the suggested material and forged your own way? How did it turn out? Let's talk about it. Thanks for stopping by;)

No comments:

Post a Comment