Friday, September 13, 2013

Mini Wardrobe Contest Update.....

Good day good people.

I know that I'm a few days late with the pattern/material selections, but it has been a very busy week!
So, here they are! My looks that I intend to sew for the contest. I won't reveal the exact views as I want to leave some element of surprise. I hope that you all will check back once the contest is over to see how I styled (i.e. me wearing the garments and other accessories to complete the look) all of the pieces together.
this jacket will have a pencil skirt as a companion
Thanks to those who made suggestions for what the 4th look should be. Diamondancer, I liked your suggestion of a shift dress, so I'm going with that. The picture of the dress front on Stella (my mannequin) is my interpretation of that.....I hope you like it and thanks to all for visiting.
sorry that it is upside down :(

No comments:

Post a Comment