Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Mini Wardrobe Contest

Good day, good people!
 I've gone and done it now! Today I entered a sewing contest! The Website patternreview.com is sponsoring the contest. I need to make four garments that when worn separately or together create four complete looks. The contest is open from September 1st - 30th. I think I have narrowed my choices down and plan to sew like crazy over the next few days! This is my first time ever entering a sewing contest and to be totally honest, I'm PUMPED! I think I want to include some fun pieces as I have a couple of boss faux fur pieces in my stash! Let me do this: I will open myself to you all. What do you want to see me make for the contest? No garment is off limits! I will start on my other three pieces and wait until next Wednesday to see what say you! This ought to be a blast ;) Thanks for stopping by.
Kendra

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm excited for you. I know you will do well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janet. Stay tuned....I plan to post all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm.... First AWESOME! Proud of you! Second... Hmmmm.... I'm thinking of a couple of things really 3... a simple shift dress, an awesome pencil skirt - in houndstooth, or a simple slip with pretty lace details.. that could be worn out should the wearer 'sew' choose... ;)

    Can't wait to see what you decide to do!
    <3 C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diamondancer, you are the best! Get out of my head! I guess that is some annoying right of passage as firstborn. Keep you posted.Love you.

    ReplyDelete