Friday, September 20, 2013

Introducing Mr.& Mrs. Eddie Freeman;-)

Good day, good people!
I finally received the pictures from Eddie and Terrie's wedding. Yay! Ed is my old boss. I'm so happy for him! He's a great guy, and wouldn't you know it? He found himself a great girl! Okay, here are the goods: The dress is Simplicity pattern 1881. The bride choose an imported linen. I realized that this dress was sized for knits only AFTER the material was purchased! I made a muslin for the top and worked out my sizing issues...whew! She choose an opulently beautiful clear crystal trim to accent the neckline. I feel this dress was spot on for her beach wedding. This dress would make well in just about any material and flatter just about any figure! I loved the hi lo hemline and the keyhole in the bodice. I did install a bustle that pulled the sweep train up in a snap, three to be exact! Ed asked me to make his bride a dress only 8 days before the wedding and I think it turned out well. My bride was happy, my groom was happy...my work here is done! Thanks for stopping by....





2 comments:

  1. 8 days before the wedding AND you did a muslin too? You betta WERK GURRL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 days before the wedding AND you did a muslin too? You betta WERK GURRL!

    ReplyDelete