Thursday, August 29, 2013

On A Mission to Transition

Yes, it's true. I'm on a mission. A mission to transition from summer to fall. In my sewing room I have a wish box. Contained therein are patterns and possible fabric choices for new garments I'd like to make for myself. I'm very excited because I will have a three day weekend from work with the coming of Labor Day and I plan to make some wishes come true!
My particular objective is to make garments to extend the season of some pieces that I have already completed. I'm considering a cropped jacket in a faux suede, a three-quarter length wrap coat in a light boucle knit and a pair of biker-esque jean like pants. I plan to post pictures of the patterns and materials that make the final cut and then the finished garments. I have posted two of the dresses that I want to wear a little longer just to give you a little sneak peek! Now, I know that I'm not alone in this, am I? How do you make your transition? Thanks for viewing  "I said sew".

Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment