Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Mini Wardrobe Contest Update

Good day good people! Well, it is done! I accomplished what I set out to do! Four garments in four weeks! The challenge was to create four pieces that when worn together or separately made four complete outfits. The pattern line-up is as follows:
Dress: Vogue 8923 view A
Skirt: Simplicity 2343 view D
Top: Butterick 3199 view C
Shrug: Vogue 8142 view B
Judging doesn't officially start until the 4th, but I am just as happy as a clam to have completed my looks and got them submitted within the allotted time frame. I enjoyed the challenge and seeing what the other contestants made. I'll be sure to let you know who the winner is. Not sure if voting will be opened to the public, but if you want to check on that and see some of the other mini-wardrobes visit www.patternreview.com. Thanks for stopping by.





No comments:

Post a Comment